TAMPA (WFLA) — Public coronavirus testing sites around Tampa Bay are releasing their upcoming schedules as the holidays approach but demand for tests continue to rise.
Here’s what we know so far about the various testing sites closing around Tampa Bay during the holidays.
All public testing sites will be closed December 24-27 and January 1-3.
The Hillsborough County COVID-19 Coronavirus Testing and Information Line will remain open 24/7: (888) 513-6321.
The Tropicana Field testing site will be closed December 24-25.
The COVID-19 testing site in the Citrus Springs Community Center will be closed December 25.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- US: States can order COVID shots for younger kids next week
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J COVID-19 vaccine
- First cruise since start of pandemic sets sail from Port Tampa Bay on Saturday
- Ivermectin is a Nobel Prize-winning wonder drug – but not for COVID-19
- FDA panel endorses lower-dose Moderna COVID shot for booster