TAMPA (WFLA) — Need a little extra cash, ladies? Call your parents Sunday because October 6 is your day.
If you’re feeling festive, call your parents and see if they partake in “National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day.”
If it works, you’re welcome. If it doesn’t, well, it’s not an official holiday anyway.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Milder days ahead of the cold air invasion
- 2nd suspect accused of shooting at deputies at Brandon Mall arrested
- Dozens attend Tampa Police Chief candidate community forum
- Kobe Bryant, Gianna depicted in statue at site of fatal helicopter crash
- Fake vaccine cards used at Bills playoff game land felony charges for couple