TAMPA (WFLA) — Need a little extra cash, ladies? Call your parents Sunday because October 6 is your day.
If you’re feeling festive, call your parents and see if they partake in “National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day.”
If it works, you’re welcome. If it doesn’t, well, it’s not an official holiday anyway.
- NHC tracking 2 tropical storms in the Atlantic
- When will we know if the government is shutting down?
- TikTok videos promoting steroid use have millions of views, report says
- What you should know as fall vaccinations against COVID, flu and RSV get underway
- Person of interest sought in ‘suspicious’ death investigation in Brooksville neighborhood