TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Starbucks has announced it will open a pick-up only store in New York City.
The store will be dedicated to mobile orders only.
It will be located near Penn Station in NYC. A similar location already exists in China.
The company has not announced an opening date for the new store.
Payments and orders will only be accepted through the Starbucks app.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving