(WFLA/CNN) – A new website has been designed to help with the toilet paper crisis.
HowMuchToiletPaper.com reports its average user has 500 percent more toilet paper than they need during quarantine.
The user enters how many rolls of toilet paper they have and how many times they visit the bathroom.
The simple calculator will tell you how much toilet paper you need to survive the pandemic.
More than two million people have already used the website.
The designers hope it will reduce the toilet paper shortage around the world.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Sarasota, Manatee counties to require proof of residency to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida coronavirus: State surpasses 1.6 million cases, 454 new hospitalizations
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- 103-year-old man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine