“Understandably, many of our Grace family have shared their feelings of grief and loss over this tragic event. However, it is important to remember this: We have only lost our House – we have not lost our Home!” the school said on its website.
That resilient attitude was reflected in the senior class photo taken recently. All of the students came together to pose in front of the now destroyed building wearing masks and standing six feet apart.
Their school may be gone, but their memories will last forever.
- 5 storage units damaged by fire at warehouse in Carrollwood
- Floyd’s cause of death, ex-cop’s force will be keys at trial
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts after joining royal family, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish