SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -
Most relationships have rules -- some implied, some verbally established between the couple.
But one lady decided to put said rules in contract form -- and boy does the internet have some opinions.
The list of 22 rules was first shared on Twitter by a guy who found the list in a used he car he had purchased, according to The Daily Mirror. That post, however, was soon deleted after people started to harass that guy's girlfriend.
The list has since been re-posted on BoredPanda, where readers are going off on the list of demands and voicing some advice to the boyfriend.
Here's the list of rules:
- You are NOT to have a single girls phone number
- You are NOT to follow them on any social media (including Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter)
- You are NOT to hang out with Keegan (including his house or anywhere public)
- You are NOT to go to Honda without me
- You are NOT to hang out with your friends more than two times a week
- You are NOT to look at a single girl
- If girls come up to you at any place or anytime you are to WALK away
- Mo is to NOT hang out (with) us every time we hang out
- You are NOT to ask for h--d
- You are NOT to get mad at me about a single thing ever again
- You are NOT to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven, or Josh ever again
- You are NOT allowed to drink unless I am with you
- I am allowed to do a phone check when EVER I please
- If we move in there are NEVER to be girls at our house
- If we move in together your friends will RARELY be allowed over
- If I catch you around girls I kill you
- You are NOT to ditch me for your friends
- Austin does NOT CONTROL WHEN I HANG OUT WITH YOU!
- We are to go on a legit date once every two weeks at least
- If I say jump you say “how high princess”
- You are to make sure you tell me you love me once a day at least so I know you’re not messing around
- You are to NEVER take longer than 10 mins to text me back.
The internet didn't fall short in terms of advice for the boyfriend.
"Run!!!" one person said.
"Guessing he cheated, and this is the negotiation after," another chimed in.
"A classic example of what abusive behavior in women can looks like. This isn't cute or sweet or just for anyone's own good, this is controlling," another person said.
"Filed under: yikes, get a new girlfriend, doubleyikes," another comment read.
Reasonable? Beyond unreasonable?
- SUSPECT IN FREMONT HOMICIDE AT LARGE
- NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, NAUGHTY BY NATURE, MORE COMING TO BAY AREA
- NO ALIENS: SPACEX LAUNCH LIGHTS UP BAY AREA SKY
- 4 SISTERS, NEWLYWEDS AMONG 20 KILLED IN NY STRETCH LIMO CRASH
- COSBY'S LAWYERS ASK COURT TO VOID HIS CONVICTION, PRISON SENTENCE
Woman claims Avenatti dragged her
Congress to probe Ivanka private emails
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Forgiveness or Felony? You decide, one Spring Hill man made a choice
- Burglary suspect arrested after being recognized by victims at grocery store
- Woman claims Avenatti dragged her by arm across floor
- Congress to probe Ivanka Trump's private email use in WH