(NEXSTAR) – If you’ve flipped on cable news in the last four years, the chances are you know all about Ivanka Trump and Don Jr., but there was a time when the first families where not in the spotlight. Back before “The Apprentice” existed (or the television for that matter) it took a breakthrough story for White House wives, children and sometimes even pets to become household names.
We wanted to find out how well you’ve read up on 45 presidents worth of first families. Below is a 10 question quiz. Get them all and you are practically ready to move into the Executive Residence at the White House. Get them wrong and, well, you are completely forgiven. There is a really stressful election going on after all.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Calming YouTube video will transport you to Magic Kingdom on Christmas
- Missing Central Florida 4-month-old believed to be endangered
- Chick-Fil-A in Georgia goes full Christmas with nearly half a million lights
- Shop local, enjoy family fun at Winter Village in downtown Tampa
- Two people killed in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall