TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Publix has announced they will be dedicating Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. as senior shopping hours.
This change, which begins Tuesday, March 24, applies to customers who are 65 and older.
Publix Pharmacy will also be open at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for seniors.
Publix initially announced an adjustment in store hours on Tuesday, changing their hours to 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. from 7 a.m. through 10 p.m.
“Thank you for your understanding as we provide our store teams additional time to conduct preventive sanitation and to restock our shelves,’ wrote CEO Todd Jones.
Publix is also suspending refunds on products purchased during this declared emergency.
For the latest updates from Publix, click here.
- Powerball jackpot now $730M, winning numbers drawn
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot arrested
- St. Petersburg police investigating shooting death
- Hillsborough County seniors prepare to receive COVID-19 vaccine as new vaccine site opens this week
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit