TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Publix has announced they will be dedicating Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. as senior shopping hours.
This change, which begins Tuesday, March 24, applies to customers who are 65 and older.
Publix Pharmacy will also be open at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for seniors.
Publix initially announced an adjustment in store hours on Tuesday, changing their hours to 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. from 7 a.m. through 10 p.m.
“Thank you for your understanding as we provide our store teams additional time to conduct preventive sanitation and to restock our shelves,’ wrote CEO Todd Jones.
Publix is also suspending refunds on products purchased during this declared emergency.
For the latest updates from Publix, click here.
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020