TAMPA, Fla. (KTXL) – You may have to shell out more money for some postal services next year.
The US Postal Service is proposing an increase in prices that would start Jan. 26.
Some services – including basic letters and postcards – would not be impacted. But the price of priority mail express would go up by three-and-a-half percent. While the priority mail increasing to 4.1 percent.
The change was approved by the postal service governors, who say the new rates will keep the service competitive. But the Postal Regulatory Commission still needs to give its stamp of approval.
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for suspect in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips
- Ex-officer charged with murder after firing into window, killing Texas woman