SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Authorities in Texas say they found a family of six dead, including four children, in the back of an SUV in a garage.
San Antonio Police William McManus says the children were between the ages of 11 months and 4 years old.
He says police had gone to the house for a welfare check when the man didn’t check-in for work. McManus says officers got a strong whiff of carbon dioxide upon entering the home.
He says there was evidence that “it was not an accident.” He did not suggest anyone outside the family was involved.
- Trump urges Senate to vote ‘without delay’ on his Supreme Court pick
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta expected to become hurricane before landfall
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg