KENOSHA, Wisc. (WCMH) — A Wisconsin police department took to Facebook earlier this week to share an important message with its followers.
“Recently we have heard the saying going around ‘Ain’t no laws when you’re drinking Claws.’ We are here to remind you that even when you’re drinking White Claws, laws still do apply! Remember to drink responsibly and never drink and drive!”Kenosha PD
The phrase “Ain’t no laws when you’re drinking Claws” reportedly originated on Youtube, by comedian Trevor Wallace. In the video, he jokingly drank the hard seltzer drink and yelled out the now-famous phrase.
The Kenosha Police Department said it hopes Claw drinkers will spread the word.
- Winter chill brings shock to those visiting Tampa Bay area
- Mexico begins flying, busing migrants back to Honduras
- Highland’s deputies searching for 81-year-old woman last seen on Friday
- Police investigating battery report outside Antonio Brown’s Florida home
- Ohio police warn about ‘highly addictive substance’ hitting the streets: Girl Scout cookies