KENOSHA, Wisc. (WCMH) — A Wisconsin police department took to Facebook earlier this week to share an important message with its followers.
“Recently we have heard the saying going around ‘Ain’t no laws when you’re drinking Claws.’ We are here to remind you that even when you’re drinking White Claws, laws still do apply! Remember to drink responsibly and never drink and drive!”Kenosha PD
The phrase “Ain’t no laws when you’re drinking Claws” reportedly originated on Youtube, by comedian Trevor Wallace. In the video, he jokingly drank the hard seltzer drink and yelled out the now-famous phrase.
The Kenosha Police Department said it hopes Claw drinkers will spread the word.
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- ‘Godzilla shark’: 300 million-year-old fossil discovered in New Mexico
- ‘I’m going home’ Colorado police officer on administrative leave after arrest of woman with dementia over $14 theft
- Father of toddler beaten to death in Lakeland says he tried to warn DCF, get custody of child
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says