SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, Calif. (WFLA) – A dad left his baby girl in the car and then went into a Southern California strip club, NBC Los Angeles reports.
People found the 9-month-old child in the car Wednesday afternoon after hearing her cry, a Los Angeles Police Department officer told the station. The car was in the parking lot of Synn Gentleman’s Club in San Fernando Valley.
The Good Samaritans who discovered the baby opened the car door to get her and called 911. “In the midst of them calling the police, the father came out from the strip joint and basically wanted to take the baby,” Senior Lead Officer Charles Chacon told NBC LA.
The child was suffering from mild dehydration when she was taken to the hospital. Officers arrested the father on suspicion of child endangerment.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Code for pedophiles ends up on children’s toys sold at Monster Jam
- Robbers point gun at toddler, enraged Florida grandmother goes on attack
- Polk deputies charge five men in gruesome murder case
- Attractive felon is ready to model
- Only on 8: Dozens overdose, several die after using ‘super spice’
- Imposter scam spreading on phones and computers around Tampa Bay area
- Police: 5 dead, 3 injured after Pa. backyard party ambushed
- Padi sparks more controversy after biting service dog