KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least one person on Wednesday after a police pursuit ended in a crash near a crowd gathered for the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl parade, according to WDAF.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
For the latest updates, visit fox4kc.com.
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Pope ends public audiences, limits numbers at Christmas as virus surges
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Men do good in the community in ‘Mr. Central Florida’ competition
- Florida man arrested in crash that killed father of New England Patriots RB James White