(CNN) – America’s best selling cookie brand is announcing two new flavors in the New Year.
Nabisco said that starting in 2020, you’ll be able to buy chocolate marshmallow and caramel coconut Oreo cookies.
Both new Oreos will feature real ingredients like caramel creme and coconut bits.
The original Oreo cookie was created in 1912.
Oreos have offered 21 new flavors over the years.
The latest offerings have included mint chocolate, pink creme and even carrot cake.
- Kershaw, Dodgers take Game 1 over Rays
- Police investigating after 3 people shot in Tampa, 1 dead
- Tempers flare over mask mandate, parents say they don’t want kids ‘forced’ to cover-up in class
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- All Americans get a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series