(CNN) – America’s best selling cookie brand is announcing two new flavors in the New Year.
Nabisco said that starting in 2020, you’ll be able to buy chocolate marshmallow and caramel coconut Oreo cookies.
Both new Oreos will feature real ingredients like caramel creme and coconut bits.
The original Oreo cookie was created in 1912.
Oreos have offered 21 new flavors over the years.
The latest offerings have included mint chocolate, pink creme and even carrot cake.
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Worldwide coronavirus cases top 1 million doubling in just over a week
- 1,000 additional COVID-19 tests available at Raymond James Stadium
- Florida coronavirus: Gov. DeSantis signs executive order superseding local COVID-19 orders
- Coronavirus in US: More than 8,000 Americans have recovered from COVID-19