(CNN) – America’s best selling cookie brand is announcing two new flavors in the New Year.
Nabisco said that starting in 2020, you’ll be able to buy chocolate marshmallow and caramel coconut Oreo cookies.
Both new Oreos will feature real ingredients like caramel creme and coconut bits.
The original Oreo cookie was created in 1912.
Oreos have offered 21 new flavors over the years.
The latest offerings have included mint chocolate, pink creme and even carrot cake.
- ‘Felt like I was able to breathe’: Relief in Tampa for many after guilty verdict in Chauvin trial
- Florida transgender athlete bill may be dead for the year, bill sponsor says
- St. Petersburg residents react to Chauvin verdict
- 2021 Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Race Weekend
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for ‘I can breathe’ tweet following Chauvin verdict