CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Happy 116th birthday to Miss Hester Ford!
FOX 46 Charlotte captured the moment Hester turned 115 last year when she had a party at Beatties Ford Road Library with her family.
Hester was born in Lancaster County, South Carolina, and went on to have 12 children with her husband, and has more than 50 grand-kids and 120 great-grand-kids!
Ms. Ford credits her incredible longevity to family and a strong faith in God. And yes, she is the oldest living person in the United States.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Clearwater police officer gifts nine-year-old boy his ‘CPD’ letters, says to join agency after college
- Remains of former United Airlines executive found in forest preserve
- Congresswoman wants answers from Fauci over alleged ‘puppy experiments’
- Clearwater man arrested, charged with sexual cyberharassment following Facebook post
- Florida teen hospitalized after getting beaten several times at group home, police say