KENOSHA, Wis. (WFLA) — Two female officers became the first sisters to be hired by a police department in Wisconsin.
Officer Lindsey Zamborini and Officer Elizabeth Williams are the first sisters to be hired by the Kenosha Police Department in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The police department said Zamborini is currently assigned to second shift patrol and Williams is beginning the field training program.
- Coronavirus: How to stay safe at the grocery store
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic