(CNN) – If you don’t have a husband but do have a special man in your life, take the chance to celebrate that guy this Thursday.
Why? Because Thursday is National Boyfriend Day.
It is observed every year on Oct. 3, honoring all boyfriends – the burley bad boys, the adorable computer geeks and the muscle-bound jocks.
So whether he’s tall, dark and handsome or short, cute and funny, give your boyfriend a loving squeeze.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- Florida sheriff: Man coughs on deputy, says he has virus