ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10/WFLA) – Three Albany Police Officer sprung into action on Monday, clearing a snowy driveway for an elderly city resident.
Police say a 99-year-old woman called the Albany Police Center Station and asked for assistance.
Without missing a beat, Police Officers William Pierce, Christopher Stiles and John Schueler drove to the woman’s house and cleared her driveway and sidewalk of more than a foot of snow.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history