(CNN) – Nike is kicking Amazon to the curb.
The athletic brand will no longer sell its shoes and sports-related products on the tech company’s site.
Nike is focusing on what it called “more direct, personal relationships” with consumers as well as developing other partnerships.
In a statement, Nike said it will work “with other retailers and platforms to seamlessly serve our consumers globally.”
Nike and Amazon first joined forces in 2017.
This split was first reported by Bloomberg.
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix
- Prosecutor: Tampa police justified in 2 separate shootings
- Mosi’s Night at the Museum
- Cuomo apologizes, says he won’t resign amid sexual harassment allegations