MALIBU, Cal., (WTVO) — NFL Hall of Fame quarterback and his family had a scare Saturday evening when an intruder entered their home and attempted to kidnap one of his grandchildren.
According to TMZ, the intruder grabbed the child out of a woman’s arms and rushed away to another part of the house where she was confronted by Montana and his wife.
They were able to wrestle the baby away and she ran out of the house.
Officials say that police nearby on an unrelated matter were able to arrest the suspect. She is facing kidnapping and burglary charges.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Teen receives $1.3 million in scholarship offers
- Family says hero brother saved 9-year-old after man grabbed, tried to ‘drag’ boy out of corn maze
- Black leopard mauls man who paid to have pictures taken in Florida
- Battleground Florida: All eyes on Sunshine State in final stretch of 2020 election
- Here’s what holiday shoppers plan to buy to avoid returns during pandemic