(WCMH) — Fifth Third bank says a ‘network issue’ is affecting some of its customers’ ability to access their money.
The bank says it is working as quickly as possible to restore service for affected customers.
Many have taken to Twitter to complain about the issue, saying their bank cards have been declined at grocery stores, malls and gas stations. Some have said they were able to withdraw cash at an ATM.
- Florida sheriffs continue to push back on criminal justice reforms
- ‘We just need some leads’ Family pleads for help on 11th day of elderly woman’s disappearance
- Man immediately arrested after lighting blunt in court
- Jimmy Garoppolo says Tom Brady sent him ‘good luck’ text ahead of Super Bowl LIV
- Goat and police K-9 compete for honorary mayor of Vermont town