(CNN) – If, like some of us, you’re too lazy to actually look for something to watch or just not sure what series to start next on Netflix, help is here.
You can now let Netflix stream titles to you at random, with the new “Shuffle Play” feature the company is testing.
Like the automatically curated list of so-called “For You” titles, “Shuffle Play” picks content based on your viewing history or playlists. But the new feature goes a step further, actually playing the selection.
If you don’t like what you see, you skip ahead to the next title.
The streaming service built the feature for indecisive viewers who don’t quite know what they want to watch.
Right now, “Shuffle Play” is available worldwide to a portion of Netflix users on connected TV devices like smart TV’s and Roku.
The company will use the results of the test to build a permanent shuffle play feature.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Sarasota mom needs help finding necklace honoring late 9-year-old son
- Worker fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- 30-year-old drowns while snorkeling in ‘Blue Sink’ spring in Palm Harbor
- Tampa kid with 2 failing kidneys desperately in need of a donor
- Disney announces more layoffs as Polk County’s unemployment rate begins to rebound