(CNN) – A classic candy is making a comeback.
Necco Wafers, one of the oldest brands in existence is heading back to shore selves, the Spangler candy company announced Thursday.
The flavored disc candy was created in 1847.
Spangler said it purchased the brand two years ago and has been working on its return.
The sweet treats should be available in June at major drug stores across the nation.
Spangler expects the candies to show up at other retailers in the following months.
- Deputies seek tips in Brandon death investigation
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted to inauguration by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- Indian village cheers for Harris before swearing-in