TAMPA (CNN Newsource) – Former First Lady Michelle Obama slammed the Trump administration on the latest episode of her podcast.
Obama said she is “Dealing with some form of low-grade depression” due to what she called the administration’s hypocrisy.
Obama says she’s even had to take personal days, saying she’s been very troubled by racial strife in Americ while criticizing President Trump’s response to the nationwide protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death.
The White House did not immediately respond to Newsweek’s request for comment on the story.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- Democrats gain Senate control as VP Harris swears in new members
- Emotions ran high as Polk State College students soaked in President Biden’s inauguration
- Joe Biden, Al Roker meet along inaugural parade route for second time
- Read the full transcript: President Joe Biden’s full inaugural address