COLUMBIA, SC (WFLA/WIS) – What better way to end the train wreck of a year that 2020 has been than to win a whopping lottery jackpot?
These are the last drawings of the year for both Mega Millions and Powerball, and both games feature huge jackpots.
The Mega Millions jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing is $376 million.
The Powerball jackpot on Wednesday is slight less at $363 million.
Those jackpots are the second highest of the year.
The odds of winning Mega Millions are one in 303 million. The Powerball odds are one in 293 million.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- CDC offers tips to survive zombie apocalypse just in case
- Critically endangered right whale found dead off S. Carolina beach
- Tampa Bay businesses counting on spring break after dismal 2020
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won’t be published for racist images
- FBI chief to face questions about extremism, Capitol riot