(CNN) — If listening to Disney theme songs takes you to a relaxing place, this story is for you.
“Calm,” the number one app for sleep, meditation and relaxation has added classic Disney songs to its playlist.
The piano instrumentals from movies like Mulan and Cinderella are designed to help users manage stress and sleep better.
In the last 30 days, the Disney Peaceful Piano Playlist already has 2.5 million streams.
The Calm app averages 100,000 new users daily, with 80 million downloads to date.
You can find the Disney songs in the music selection of the app.
- Fore! Biden plays golf for the first time as president
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Official: 3 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Wisconsin tavern
- Atlanta school replacing KKK leader’s name with Hank Aaron’s
- Formula One is coming to Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens in 2022