BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) – Volunteer responders were battling a fire that broke out at an ExxonMobil refinery in Baton Route, Louisiana.
The fire has since been contained and crews are monitoring air quality.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Save the reefs: Tampa organization partners with public to design coral reefs, restore marine environment
- USF students to protest school budget cuts, changes to Bright Futures
- Exclusive witness video shows Uber driver bitten, scratched, choked in Pinellas County
- Miami to South Texas: Sailors hope to train future Mars astronauts, dock near SpaceX
- Out of sight but center stage, jurors weigh Derek Chauvin’s fate in George Floyd death