MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- Coronavirus: Food stamp benefits increased for families in Florida
- Gender reveal party sparks 10-acre fire in Florida
- Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of coronavirus
- Girls use toy to deliver cookies while social distancing