MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Family billed $4,233 after daughter sent to hospital by school counselor
- Florida wants voters to put personal information on outside of ballot envelopes
- Outpouring of worldwide support for bullied Australian boy
- Legally liable? Debate rages over internet companies being immune to lawsuits over user posts
- Trump not a ‘Parasite’ fan, studio says he can’t read