STREETSBORO, Ohio (WCMH) – Police in northeast Ohio are looking for a man accused of shoplifting and putting deodorant back on the shelf after using it.
According to the Streetsboro Police Department, it happened at a Giant Eagle grocery store.
Police said the man took a deodorant off the shelf, used it and put it back on the shelf to be sold. The used deodorant was taken off the shelf before anyone could buy it.
He is also accused of shoplifting from the store.
“Using or tampering with a product is a #crime and #nasty. Help us stop him from doing it again,” police said.
Anyone recognizing the man is asked to call 330-626-4976.
LATEST NATIONAL HEADLINES:
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19