(WFLA) – Both jackpots for the Powerball and Mega Millions have topped $400,000 to kick off the new year.
Both games finished 2020 with the second highest jackpots of the year.
Currently, the Powerball sits at $410 million, while the Mega Million jackpot is $432 million.
The Mega Millions will be drawn Jan. 5 and Powerball numbers will be drawn Jan. 6.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Increasing humidity ahead of a weekend cold front
- Family members of couple killed in downtown St. Petersburg want intersection improvements
- CDC investigating woman’s death after Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Tampa woman nearly loses homeowner’s insurance over faulty county-owned sidewalk
- Crew-2 launch: When and how to watch NASA, SpaceX send crewed mission to ISS Friday