(CNN) – Macy’s is reopening more of its stores just in time for Memorial Day weekend shopping.
The move comes as the company forecasts a loss of more than $1 billion for the quarter.
About 80 percent of the stores will either be open or offering curbside pickup.
The company expects all of its stores to reopen by late June.
Macy’s has put in some new safety measures including “no-touch” beauty consultations. Also, alteration services have been suspended.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Early U.S. vote surpasses 85 million
- Walmart reverses decision, returning guns and ammunition to US store displays
- Florida election: Will mail-in ballot signatures become the ‘hanging chads’ of 2020?
- New pink slips bring Disney layoff sum in Florida to 18,000