SLIDELL, La. (WDAF) – A Louisiana driver recently pulled over must have had a busy few decades–so busy that they forgot to renew their license plates for more than 20 years.
“We can’t make this stuff up!” the department captioned a photo of the expired plate. “…At least give us a good challenge.”
The tag license plate expired in 1997.
The driver reportedly told police, “Sorry, officer. I’ve been busy lately and totally forgot to renew my vehicle registration. I will take care of it as soon as I get home!”
- Manatee County man arrested for exposing himself to women on walking trail
- Bedbug hoax targeting foreign visitors to Greece, officials say
- McDonald’s plans unprecedented growth over the next 4 years with 10,000 new stores
- Man who hit Hillsborough deputies with car is not competent to stand trial, judge rules
- Kevin McCarthy to depart House at end of year