SLIDELL, La. (WDAF) – A Louisiana driver recently pulled over must have had a busy few decades–so busy that they forgot to renew their license plates for more than 20 years.
“We can’t make this stuff up!” the department captioned a photo of the expired plate. “…At least give us a good challenge.”
The tag license plate expired in 1997.
The driver reportedly told police, “Sorry, officer. I’ve been busy lately and totally forgot to renew my vehicle registration. I will take care of it as soon as I get home!”
- Biden’s infrastructure plan proposes ‘public option’ health insurance
- Walt Disney World bans former employee who was fired for drinking water from park’s decorative fountains
- House Democrats push clean energy bills to promote electric vehicles
- TSA briefs House committee on pandemic protections for employees, travelers
- Van crashes into Tampa First Watch café, 5 injured