(CNN) – Linkin Park is the latest band to tell the Trump campaign to stop using its music.
The president retweeted a video featuring the song “In the End” Saturday night. The band responded in a tweet of its own saying it doesn’t endorse the president.
It adds that a cease and desist order “has been issued.”
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Florida inspector general report finds long-established problems with state unemployment system
- FEMA walk-up vaccine site in Tampa gets high marks from patients, no line at end of day
- Georgia could make porch theft a felony; critics decry move
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’