SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Larry King tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently hospitalized in Southern California, according to CNN.
The iconic talk show host has been receiving treatment at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after contracting the virus.
King, 87, has Type 2 diabetes and faced a number of medical issues in the past, including several heart attacks. King revealed he had been diagnosed with lung cancer and successfully underwent surgery to treat it.
Last year, King lost his son Andy, 65, who died of a heart attack; and daughter Chaia, 52, who died a short time after being diagnosed with lung cancer, just weeks apart.
Please check back for the latest updates on this story.
- Trump hints at legal action in response to Mar-a-Lago search
- Florida private Christian school asks LGBTQ students to leave
- FIN DE SEMANA: Caluroso con algunas posibles tormentas
- Do you know them? Polk detectives ask for help identifying men possibly involved in fuel theft
- “Great Gatsby” 1928 Rolls-Royce heading to auction