(CNN) – Doughnut lovers are salivating over Krispy Kreme’s new and upcoming delivery service.
Starting Saturday, Krispy Kreme will start a delivery service across the country.
You have to be near one of the 350 U.S. locations though, and in most cases, you have to be 10 miles from a shop.
Orders can be placed on the Krispy Kreme app or website and there’s a $5 fee.
Saturday is actually “leap day,” so to kick-off its new delivery service Krispy Kreme will deliver free doughnuts to hospital staff and parents of leap-day babies within 10 miles of its shops.
You can go to krispykreme.com for more details.
- Watch Live: President Trump rallies in Georgia for Senate runoffs
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music provide personalized 2020 review
- Organizers put south St. Pete businesses on notice at rally to end gun violence
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Rain chances rise Sunday night as next cold front approaches