PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Busch Gardens Christmas Town up for USA Today holiday theme park event award
- DHS cyber board to examine hacking extortion group Lapsus$
- Florida crime lowest since 1971 but rape offenses up 14% year-over-year, FDLE data shows
- Biden signs bill to avert rail shutdown
- FWC reminds boaters to be cautious during right whale calving season