PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Joanne Rogers was married to Fred Rogers from 1952 until 2003 when Fred passed.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Trump says ‘I’m at least as innocent as he is’ after Pence won’t face charges on classified documents
- Fitness Friday: Hula hoop fitness
- Family’s Alaska fishing trip becomes nightmare with 3 dead, search over for 2 more
- 10 hurt in Florida bus crash
- ‘Karma’: Man crashes into pole moments after Florida hit-and-run, report says