PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- 6-week-old baby dies of coronavirus in Connecticut
- US Census continues 2020 count despite coronavirus outbreak
- NASA call for astronauts draws 12,000 spaceflight hopefuls
- ‘This is bigger than just hockey’: Lightning’s Ryan McDonagh weighs in on coronavirus pandemic
- Truckers say personal cars making job more difficult during coronavirus pandemic