PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Goo-goo for gold: Nurses knit mini Olympic uniforms for newborns
- Team USA qualifies fourth for men’s gymnastics final in Tokyo
- ‘Such a disgrace:’ Former President Trump reacts to Cleveland Indians’ name change
- South Korean TV network apologizes for ‘inappropriate’ coverage of Olympic opening ceremony
- Watch: The Rock introduces the best of Team USA