PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Tampa Bay doctors see spike in child drownings
- Something Good: College student creates 500 care packages for local nurses
- Leigh’s runcast: Similar weather pattern allows body to acclimate to higher humidity
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Storms spread inland from the coast
- Maxwell moved to NY for Epstein-related sex abuse charges