PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Woman wakes up to find blood dripping from ceiling while she slept
- Hillsborough student with cystic fibrosis plans return to the classroom after COVID-19 vaccination
- Virginia woman charged with murder of infant was ‘into witchcraft’
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge as soon as possible’; Bridge crews make frantic 911 calls after structural crack found
- Hillsborough Co. sanitation worker honored after saving child nearly crushed in garbage truck