PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Groundhog Day livestream: Will Phil see his shadow?
- Mexico zoo director allegedly killed, cooked 4 pygmy goats for party
- Jim Jordan wields the gavel — and new power
- Dr. Dre celebrates 30th anniversary of ‘The Chronic’ with re-release, return to streaming
- Here’s what the Fed interest rate hike means for you