(NEXSTAR/CNN) — Love Hershey’s Kisses so much you’d eat them for breakfast? Well now you can – sort of.
General Mills has collaborated with Hershey’s to create a chocolatey breakfast cereal named after the beloved foil-wrapped treats. The Kiss-shaped cereal pieces have a “nice light crunch and a smooth chocolate flavor,” a General Mills spokesperson told People.
Hershey’s Kisses cereal has been spotted on the shelves of select retailers such as Walmart. YouTuber Tami Dunn posted a review after buying a family sized box for $3.64 from the big box store.
“It tastes like cocoa but it’s not bitter or anything like that,” Dunn said in the video. “It’s actually really nice. You could definitely eat that by itself.”
Dunn and her husband, Kevin, who likened the taste to Kellogg’s Coco Pops Cereal, were also quick to point out the color of the chocolatey milk.
People reports that General Mills will be rolling out a wide release of the cereal in January, 2020.
- Local event planner creates game to encourage residents to try, support new restaurants while stuck at home
- Pinellas County opens 9 new donation sites for PPE
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- City of Tampa gets creative with ‘social distance’ messages