TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Google wants to make it easier for their people to work from home.
Most of them have been doing it since March and will probably be working from their home office for the rest of the year. So Google offered them $1,000 to make that office just what they want, whether it’s a comfortable chair or a large monitor.
The head of wellness for the company says it’s all a part of keeping “Googlers,” as they’re called, physically and mentally healthy.
Part of that is setting up separate spaces for work and your personal life and translating habits and routines from the office away from home to the home office.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Former USF student who started social media movement on sex assault allegations speaks out
- One officer shown in Elijah McClain photos resigns
- World War II vet, grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- Gay Culverhouse, former Bucs president who helped injured players dies at 73
- Hillsborough County absentee ballots on their way to mailboxes