(CNN) – Whoops! That’s what Frontier is saying after an email was sent notifying passengers that their flights were canceled.
On Thursday, travelers say they were sent an email saying, “There has been a change to your upcoming flight.”
The wording suggested a flight cancelation. The message directed travelers to call Frontier’s “Rebooking Hotline” to speak with an agent.
Customers immediately started calling the customer service number, but some said they got no answer.
The airline eventually sent a tweet apologizing, saying the incident was a technical problem and the email was sent in error.
Frontier urged customers to check for confirmation of their flight online.
- FEMA to open vaccine site in Tampa on Wednesday: Here’s what we know
- ‘Keep doing what you’re doing’: Spring breakers thank DeSantis for keeping state open
- Fatal crash closes Dale Mabry Highway at Hunt Road in Tampa
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Clouds and humidity today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older