(CNN) – Whoops! That’s what Frontier is saying after an email was sent notifying passengers that their flights were canceled.
On Thursday, travelers say they were sent an email saying, “There has been a change to your upcoming flight.”
The wording suggested a flight cancelation. The message directed travelers to call Frontier’s “Rebooking Hotline” to speak with an agent.
Customers immediately started calling the customer service number, but some said they got no answer.
The airline eventually sent a tweet apologizing, saying the incident was a technical problem and the email was sent in error.
Frontier urged customers to check for confirmation of their flight online.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives