(CNN) – If you’re taking a flight, keep the alcohol at home.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, airlines have been reconsidering the services offered to passengers.
Some have curtailed options including the offering of adult beverages. They say that has led passengers to believe they can “bring their own supply aboard.”
However, that’s not the case. Personal alcohol is not permitted on planes under any circumstance.
Alcohol brought from duty free has to be kept sealed and stowed away.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- President Trump to visit Central Florida for campaign event on Friday
- LIVE: City of Tampa lights up purple, gold to honor Gold Star families
- Video shows man pull pistol at St. Petersburg protest, police investigating
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017