(CNN) – You may not have to grow up after all. The once-mighty “Toys R’ Us” toy retailer is back!
Toys R’ Us is opening its first brick and mortar store since declaring bankruptcy and shuttering them all last year.
Just don’t expect the massive warehouse-sized toy universe the retailer was once well-known for.
Toy R’ Us says its new store is a “highly experiential small-format retail space.”
It opens Wednesday at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey.
A second location is expected soon at the Galleria Mall in Houston.
Toys R’ Us also operates an e-commerce site but it redirects shoppers to Target.com when they are ready to make a purchase.
- K9 dies after falling down elevator shaft during search for burglary suspects
- Cosmetic Medical Spa in Tampa Bay Area
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Clemson’s Swinney: COVID-19 FSU ‘excuse to cancel game’
- Snowcat Ridge limits park hours after misestimation on ‘amount of snow production’ required