WASHINGTON, D.C. (KELO) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help as it continues to investigate the people involved in Wednesday’s violent breach at the U.S. Capitol.
On Twitter, The Washington Field Office said it is seeking information to “assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC.”
The agency is urging people who saw unlawful activity during the violent protests to submit information to them. The FBI has provided an online tips form.
The FBI also said people may call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to the investigation.
If you or anyone you know from the Tampa Bay area was a part of the events that took place at the Capitol Wednesday and would like to share your experience, please contact News Channel 8’s Niko Clemmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-753-7441.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Missing Child Alert issued for 2-month-old infant last seen in Fort Myers
- Teachers told to offer books ‘opposing’ views on Holocaust
- Florida facing severe staffing shortage at school districts across the state
- Tampa businesses prepare as cruises set sail for first time since start of the pandemic
- Deputy spoke with Armando Caballero before he was suspect in Marcano disappearance, report reveals