(CNN) – If you don’t already love Dunkin, here’s a reason you should start.
The chain announced not only are they bringing back a fan favorite, Free Donut Fridays, but they’re also starting Free Coffee Mondays.
Starting Aug. 3, if you’re a Dunkin Perks member, you can get a free medium coffee, hot or iced, for free. You just have to buy any food item to get the deal.
If you’re not a member, you can sign up with the app.
And for Free Donut Fridays, members get a free classic donut with any drink purchase.
Don’t miss out, the deals only run through the week of Aug. 17.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Prince Harry says he contemplated quitting royal life several times in his 20s
- Purrfect rescue: Kitten found encased in spray foam at Missouri internet provider facility
- Tampa high school students give back to Gold Star mother
- Country’s largest supermarket operator to continue requiring masks following new CDC guidance
- WATCH: Manatee swims around group of canoers near Fort DeSoto Park