TAMPA (WFLA) – Dunkin’ is closing hundreds of its store locations by the end of 2020.
In total 450 store locations all within Speedway gas stations will be closing.
The announcement follows the termination of the coffee chain’s original partnership with Hess, which was acquired by Speedway in 2014.
According to a Dunkin’ statement provided NBC news, the chain will now focus the company’s efforts on its larger individual cafes.
The closures, mostly along the east coast, comes amid a big brand overhaul that kicked off in January 2019 when Dunkin’ dropped the “Donuts” from its title.
MORE TOP STORIES
- WATCH: Officer saves save man in wheelchair from oncoming train
- Biden raises $26M in 24 hours after Harris VP announcement
- Lawsuit: CVS Pharmacy refused to fill Riverview woman’s opioid prescription
- Tropical Depression 11 disorganized, still expected to become Josephine
- New COVID-19 testing site opens at USF today