(CNN) – Domino’s Pizza says it is looking to hire 20,000 more workers.
The pizza chain says it has positions open for everything from pizza making to delivery. They’re also hiring manager and assistant managers, and for their supply chain centers.
No word on how much the jobs will pay. But the company boasts that a part-time position could lead to a career.
According to Domino’s, more than 95 percent of its franchise owners began as part-time workers.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- ‘Big mistake’: DeSantis criticizes Biden’s plan for vaccine distribution but can he stop it?
- Hillsborough County to resume giving seniors COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow
- Psaki delivers first news briefing of Biden era
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October