(NBC) – A pup in Connecticut had an encounter with a porcupine earlier this week that ended with a painful recovery.
Take a look at Kona, poor pup!
Kona wound up at the Veterinary Emergency Center of Canton who posted this picture on Facebook.
The center says a porcupine’s quills are barbed on one end and require veterinary help to be removed.
Kona was put under general anesthesia to remove the quills and is feeling much better now.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Scientists use moon as a mirror to study Earth
- Police searching for missing 71-year-old man with dementia in Clearwater
- NYC begins registering travelers at COVID-19 checkpoints
- St. Pete Fire Rescue to host free mask distribution event
- German nudist chases down boar who snatched his laptop