(NBC) – A pup in Connecticut had an encounter with a porcupine earlier this week that ended with a painful recovery.
Take a look at Kona, poor pup!
Kona wound up at the Veterinary Emergency Center of Canton who posted this picture on Facebook.
The center says a porcupine’s quills are barbed on one end and require veterinary help to be removed.
Kona was put under general anesthesia to remove the quills and is feeling much better now.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Disney cancels all cruises until at least March
- ‘No way did we ever dream of this’: 4 Oklahoma siblings die of COVID-19 in less than 3 weeks
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- Nominate the remarkable woman in your life
- ‘Everybody is here for the ride’: Newsome Wolves football team determined to add another historical win to playoff run