(CNN) – If you bought an airline ticket through Delta and need to cancel, you will have plenty of time to rebook.
Delta’s tickets normally expire one year after purchase, but the carrier announced Friday its giving travelers through May 2022 to use the credit for future flights.
This move is the latest sign that airlines expect this decline in travel to linger for awhile.
Newer tickets bought since March first can be changed without a fee for up to a year from the date of purchase.
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Biden plans to sign order for govt to buy more US goods
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- 15-year-old girl dies after fight at Walmart; 4 minors arrested