(CNN) – If you bought an airline ticket through Delta and need to cancel, you will have plenty of time to rebook.
Delta’s tickets normally expire one year after purchase, but the carrier announced Friday its giving travelers through May 2022 to use the credit for future flights.
This move is the latest sign that airlines expect this decline in travel to linger for awhile.
Newer tickets bought since March first can be changed without a fee for up to a year from the date of purchase.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Early U.S. vote surpasses 85 million
- Walmart reverses decision, returning guns and ammunition to US store displays