(CNN) – Sunday is National Pie Day!
That’s pie like the dessert, not to be confused with March 14 which is Pi Day.
This year, National Pie Day conveniently falls close to Thanksgiving when many may be working to polish off leftover pies.
Because you can really never get enough pie, there are two pie days designed each year. The other falls on Jan. 23.
You can share your pie love on social media with the hashtag “#NationalPieDay.”
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history